Annabel has been laughing for about a month now, however it's very unpredictable and impossible to get it on camera. Today would not be the day I would expect for her to be laughing a lot... despite our best efforts, Annabel caught Nate's cold, and she's been very congested all day. That plus the ear infection, and poor Annabel doesn't have a whole lot to laugh about! However, when we were having breakfast today and she needed us to suck the snot out of her nose with the nasal aspirator (aka snot sucker), suddenly she found it hilarious! (Note that she was
not amused when we had to do this all night long so that she could get some sleep) So we watched her laugh and laughed with her for a few minutes, before it occurred to me to get the camera. The video at the bottom is of the last minute or so of it, before she grew tired of it. The other two pics are just of our day. It's been a quiet one, since we're basically quarantined.

2 comments:
can't see the video - but love the pictures. I caught the same damn cold - so I hope Annabel had more fun with it! Wow, guess I need a snot sucker.
I love the giggle and she has the cutest smile! What a little ham!
Post a Comment