Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Feet and Play Dates

Just a quick post because I have pictures to share... First, another Colts picture, but this time it's of Annabel doing her new favorite thing - playing with her feet. She took a little while to find them, but then again she has more than your average amount of belly in her way! :)

Brooklyn came over for a quick play date tonight, and I got some cute pictures of them playing. Annabel is just dying to be able to play with Brooklyn. She was on her belly tonight, and was so determined to go somewhere... unfortunately for her she only managed to scoot backwards into the fireplace. I have a feeling it won't be long, though!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures!
Sarah Koeppel

Unknown said...

I love the Colts outfit!! It fits her perfect! Maggie has a Manning jersey that she will "pass" to Annabel next season. :)