I'm home today for my first sick day in, oh, forever I think! Well, there was that day that I had the flu back in 2003... yes, it's been a while. Today Annabel and I both stayed home with pretty nasty colds. I probably could have gone to work and pushed through it, but I just couldn't send Annabel to day care after listening to her cough all night long. She sounded so pitiful! Hopefully a day at home resting will help get us both back to normal.
Here are some pictures from the weekend:
We tried something new this weekend - the ponytail! Nate hates it... but I think it's adorable.
Let us know what you think!




We finally caught the elusive teeth on film... she is getting so big!
These pictures are from today - she really is sick, I swear!
Just the sweetest sick baby ever...

Notice what her shirt says...

Pictures from our day yesterday
4 comments:
She is getting so big! I love her little teeth!
I love the hair. Tell Nate that every little girl has to have the Pebbles look at least once. Kaylie wore her hair like that a lot when she was that age. I think it's cute! :)
The ponytail is so cute!! What does Nate know about hair???
I have to say that I love the hair! She looks like such a doll and it keeps her bangs out of her face!
Post a Comment