Hi everybody! Sorry for the lag between posts... now that Annabel is on the move, there's not a lot of time for blogging! She's no expert yet, but she's getting braver every day, and it's our job to always be there when she falls. Just this weekend she's figured out that she can go anywhere she wants (not just from person to person), and so she'll just take off in a direction, and we've got to be ready. She hasn't exactly figured out how to stop without falling yet. :)In other developmental news, Annabel is a hill-billy no more! This week her middle two teeth finally broke through on the top. I'm sure that it will be a while before they are very visible, but it's a start.
Besides that, we had a great weekend... got to enjoy the weather a little bit, and also went to a friend's first birthday party. When we took Annabel for a walk, I couldn't help but remember how little she was in her stroller last spring.... how the time flies! She'll be one year old in 3 weeks... unbelievable!
I'm so glad Annabel got her daddy's big blue eyes....

Annabel's morning cup of joe

The tongue is back!! It's out all the time... not sure I get it!







2 comments:
She looks so big in her stroller!
Cute pics - she's looking like a big girl now, instead of the baby girl. Oh, that means you need another one!!
Post a Comment