Thursday, June 11, 2009

Annabel's new trick

Annabel is learning at a fast pace these days.... here is a new trick that she surprised us with this past weekend. For the first time she ate *effectively* with a spoon! She polished off an entire applesauce cup. It took a long time, but she was very into it - and did not want any of my help once she started!

It's the little things that make us so proud. :)


2 comments:

Michelle Shorter said...

Ah, what happened to our little tiny Annabel? She is a big girl now! First it's eating with a spoon and before you know it she'll be driving. I can't wait to see her next week!! You and Nate can come too.

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! I like how she also dips her hand in for a taste. Maggie still does the same thing if the fork isn't working right! Ha!