Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My little DIVA

Oh, Annabel.... she was alternately so fun this weekend, and then so challenging! I think we are definitely entering the difficult toddler stage. This weekend for the first time she threw a fit when we tried to use some of her markers, shouting "MINE MINE MINE!!!" She must have learned this at daycare.... sigh.... and THEN, as if that wasn't enough fun, when I was trying to tell her that she should not press the buttons on the dishwasher she flat out laughed in my face. I didn't think this was supposed to start for a few more months! Let the games begin, I suppose!

So on to the fun Annabel.... When we were at the park on Sunday, Annabel wore my sunglasses because the sun was bothering her. It was so cute, but unforunately our camera battery had died so I missed the opportunity for a great photo op. So, being the mamarazzi that I am, I had to try and stage it when I got home. She looked so stinking cute!

I think we're in big trouble....