Before the lunch we had a picnic lunch, and I told Nate he had to take a picture of the two of us. The last decent one I have is from April!

We were all alone in our little spot at the park, so Annabel was able to run around anywhere she wanted. She had a blast!

Getting strapped in!

And we're off....

Nate and his happy camper


This is Annabel's "I'm getting sleepy" pose. Thumb in mouth, and holding on to her hair with the other hand. She was pretty pooped by the time we were done - riding for 4 miles is hard work!

This is actually from Monday morning - Annabel woke up to early, and crashed before we went to her doctor appointment. Before I put her on the couch she fell asleep on my shoulder... I can't even remember the last time that happened! I absolutely melted.
3 comments:
Good work on the baby hiking seat. I am sure Nate was very excited! Looks like the weather was great!
What a nice trip! The baby hiker is awesome - perhaps I can convince Andy that we should start hiking when the baby comes. The pic of her sleeping is adorable.
Looks like a great day! My back is sore from just thinking about carrying Annabel for 4 miles. Way to go tough Nate!
Post a Comment