So I'm a little behind, but last weekend we went out of town for Nate's cousin's wedding near Chicago. A lot of his immediate and extended family came in town for it, including Annabel's Grandpa, Nana, Aunt Sarah, Great-Grandma, Great Aunts, and several other aunts/uncles and cousins. Annabel was a bit overwhelmed by all the new faces, and had some challenges dealing with the time zone change.... but all in all we had a great weekend, and enjoyed seeing everyone. Unfortunately, my camera's battery konked out on me at the wedding, so I don't have many pictures from that.... I did, however, get some cute shots of Annabel and Nate's Aunt Patty at the park the day before.
Not sure, but I think this might be Annabel's first wagon ride. Once she got over the oddness of it, she was a big fan!

Annabel loved the swings... this one is even a psuedo big girl swing - notice there is no chain between the legs to keep her from falling out. But she did great!

Going up to the big slide (I had to ride down with her, so no pics of that)

Annabel gives Aunt Patty a ride on the wagon :)

Aunt Patty had a tricycle in her garage, so we put Annabel on it. I was surprised when Annabel put her feet on the pedals and tried to push! She wasn't strong enough to go anywhere, but she knew what she was supposed to do.... not sure where she picked that up, but it was fun to see! She never ceases to surprise me....

We did get a couple of shots before we lost battery - it was an outdoor ceremony, and was beautiful outside. The sun was in Annabel's eyes, so Uncle Jerry kindly offered his sunglasses. I think she pulls it off!

Aunt Patty graciously watched Annabel for us during the reception, so Nate and I got to enjoy the party for a little bit. It was so great to have a night out!
1 comment:
What a big girl! Between the ponytails and the tricycle, wow!
Post a Comment