So I was looking at the blog updates from all my friends today, and realized that I have become quite the slacker. I don't have any great pictures, and I think that is mostly because we've been working on the house and potty training lately. So not a lot of photo ops to speak of. Potty training is going pretty great - she's not 100% of the way there, but she's really close - just needs to get the hang of #2. And the house projects are wrapping up... our egress window is done (looks great!) and I've got most of Annabel's room painted, so that means soon her big girl room transformation will soon be complete. Then maybe we'll start enjoying the summer? Hope so!
Since I don't have any good pictures, I thought I would take a video tonight... and since her big girl bed is pretty much her favorite thing right now, decided to do it there. So this video is of Annabel reading me some stories in her bed. It's long, and not super interesting, but I know there are some loyal viewers who will appreciate it. She's loving reading to herself these days, and is starting to memorize her favorite books so she can read them even better. She's so fun!
12 years ago
2 comments:
She's so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to see her later this month. Make sure she doesn't have on those ugly Purdue socks when I see her:)
I LOVE IT!! Too cute! I like how you "translate" for the rest of us. :) We will have to find a time to come visit, if you are ready for all 4 of us!
Post a Comment