Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Thanks for waiting!


Hi everyone! Sorry to keep you waiting so long for a post... we have had a very busy couple of weeks! We have had Nate's dad visit from Texas, a trip to Illinois for our brother-in-law's graduation, our first mother's day, a visit from Nate's mom from North Carolina, and a visit from my friends Ski and Marc from San Francisco. It turns out Annabel is a very popular girl, and draws people from great distances to see her! We really enjoyed all of our visitors, however I have to confess that we are looking forward to having a quiet week... mommy needs to recharge!

Annabel is growing so much... we go to the doctor for her two month appointment tomorrow, and I expect to hear that she grew at least another inch and probably another pound or two. She's still eating a ton, and has really cute new rolls in odd places. My favorite is the roll right in the middle of her forearms, where there is no joint to cause it... just too much chub! :)

She's smiling a lot more now, though it is still a challenge to catch the goods ones on film. She is responding a lot better to sounds, particularly Nate's and my voices. She is also getting STRONG! She is continuously more challenging to hold onto, as her legs and arms are getting a lot stronger and she can throw herself around. Her neck is also a lot stronger... I can pull her up from her back by her hands and she can hold her head up into the sitting position. She's our big girl!

Ok, so from what I've gathered, I know that most of you don't check this blog to read whatever I have to say... all you care about is the pictures! Well, because you've been so patient and waited so long, I will reward you by not writing anymore, and by including a lot of pictures. Enjoy!!!

Naptime with Grandpa


Going to a party with Great-Grandma!

Happy Mother's Day!
Princess Annabel
BLAH...
I come in peace...

Naptime!

Annabel & Cousin Gretta


Playtime with Mom
Kisses from Grandma

Like father like daughter...

Big girl!

Annabel loves taking walks...really...


What are you looking at?

Hey - I've got my new shoes on, and suddenly everything is right...

Happy naked time...




More naked time...
Who is that cute girl in the mirror?

Mom - no more naked pictures!

Hanging with her favorite toy - Mr. Duck, Mr. Howard T. Duck

1 comment:

Michelle Shorter said...

Cute photos! It was great to see her again....I thought the duck's name was Howard????