
Annabel was nicknamed Chunky Monkey at the doctors office today, and with good reason! She officially weighs 13 lbs, 13 oz, and is 23 3/4 inches long. For those of you keeping track, that means that she gained 3 lbs, 7 oz and grew 1 3/4 inches in the last month. That puts her at 97% for weight and 95% for height on the growth chart. I have to say, I knew she had grown a lot, but this surprised even me!
I'm leaving town bright and early tomorrow morning... going to my good friend Lisa's wedding in Key West. This will be my first time away from Annabel, and Daddy's first time flying solo. I don't know who's more scared... :) It's an odd feeling for me, being so excited about going to Key West, and yet dreading leaving. I'm sure Annabel will be just fine, and I just hope I can say the same for me! I hope that Nate and Annabel have a fun weekend and miss me lots.
2 comments:
Well, I have to admit Annabel is BEAUTIFUL and I can not believe how big she is getting!! It is now official that your daughter has passed up Brooklyn, at her 4.5 month appt she weighed 12 lbs 4 ounces! So Jen you were right, we can take hand me downs! I am so happy to hear that you are all doing so well and we are really looking forward to moving to the area in July!! The 3 of you will have to come to dinner!
Amber
Jen and Nate, congratulations on Anabel, she is lovely and so funny with her chunk :)
Post a Comment