Tuesday, June 3, 2008


As I mentioned in my last post, I just got back from my friend Lisa's wedding in Key West. It was hard to leave (you can see I tried to pack Annabel in my suitcase), but I had a fantastic time. It was great to be footloose and fancy free for a couple of days, and spend some time catching up with my girl friends from high school. The wedding itself was beautiful (though steamy hot), and the reception was a blast. The only downside was that Nate and Annabel weren't there with me. Here are a few pictures from the weekend:






Sunset from the reception in Key West Bride & Groom - what a romantic setting!
Me and the bride



Our crew on the sunset sail
Me & my girls
This is what happens when Mommy gets out of the house...





Here are some pictures from my first day back. The weather was great, so we dressed up for summer.... We tried wearing sunglasses, with limited success. The first picture was our first attempt. She wasn't really a fan! Nate had some better luck later in the day.










Get these off me!!! Ready for summer!
How do I look?
Check out my cute new outfit! Thanks Leah!






I was in such a rush before I left for the wedding, that I forgot to post pics from our Memorial Day picnic.... we hosted a gathering of my college friends and their spouses/significant others/kids, in honor of our friends Ski and Marc, who were visiting from San Francisco. I didn't have my camera out a lot, but here's what I got...












Annabel & her Auntie Ralsto Annabel & her Auntie Ski






Annabel & Marc

Annabel, Ralsto & Jen
Thanks for coming over, everybody! We had a great time!







1 comment:

Lisa said...

your pictures turned out so good! thanks so much for coming :)

love, love the sunglasses - I'll be calling you soon to set up an appointment with your daughter, my official meet and greet. how pathetic it's taken me this long!