
Welcome to week 11 with Annabel! We are having a blast... though I have to admit I'm starting to realize that work is just around the corner and it's bumming me out! I have only 3 weeks left... that doesn't seem possible. At the beginning, 3 months seemed like an eternity, and I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. I will just have to be sure and enjoy every second I have left!
Last week and this week have been very quiet in comparison to the weeks before. In fact, once I got home from Florida, I don't think we left the house until Thursday! It's been very relaxing, and we've had a lot of fun just spending time together.
Annabel has been changing a lot during that time... she is starting to get the hang of her hands, and is batting at toys and things that we put in front of her. She is also starting to mimick us - when she is in the right mood you can stick your tongue out and she will do it back... we've played that game for a few minutes at a time... it's my favorite. She has also mimicked some noises and other expressions. It's so funny because now you can also see the wheels turning inside that big head of hers, as she concentrates on all of the different things around her, or when she's trying to reach for something or decide if she wants to give us a smile. She smiles a ton now, which of course Nate and I adore... I know that people tell you that every day it gets better, and I definitely believe them!
I think tomorrow we are going to try to get Annabel's first professional pictures taken... we'll see if I can get her there with her eyes open and her smile ready. Wish us luck!
Ok - now for the week's pictures - First, here are two pictures of Nate and Annabel at my cousin's wedding. She looked so cute in her pretty dress! Everyone told me that she brought her A game to the wedding, and was entertaining everyone with her smiles and happy mood. I'm so glad she was good for her daddy!
What a cute pair! (They clean up nice, don't they?)

It was a big night for little Annabel!

Playtime with Mommy

No matter how hard we try to keep her away from it, Annabel LOVES the tv. Nate turned her swing so that it was facing the opposite direction, but even that doesn't stop her. Here you can see her practically breaking her neck trying to watch "What Not to Wear" this afternoon.

Who needs to nap in a bed? Not Annabel! I'm her favorite place to catch some zzz's.

Cutie pie!

2 comments:
It doesn't seem possible but she's getting even cuter as she gets bigger! Post more pictures!
Also, What Not to Wear is a really good show.
Annabel is just trying to watch "What not to wear" to ensure her parents aren't making her wear anything dumb. She doesn't want to other babies laughing at her. I have to say, so far so good with the exception of the Purdue hat!
By the way, I LOVE the picture of her and Nate, they both look so nice and happy:)
Post a Comment