
Christmas has always been my favorite time of year.... now, it is at a whole different level. I can't wait until Annabel can really understand all the music, and the Christmas tree, and the real meaning of Christmas... in the meantime, I'm going to have to just enjoy dressing her up for it! :)
I have a lot of pictures to share, but make sure that you make it all the way to the bottom for some videos. The first video is the best sound I've ever heard (and in case there is any doubt I'm talking about Annabel, not Nate) ... I have played it over and over again and I never get tired of it!
Last weekend we went to get Annabel's first Christmas tree. It was a chilly, windy day, so we bundled Annabel up tight!
You can't tell, but the tree we picked out is right behind Annabel.

Waiting in the car for Daddy to pay for our tree

The tree is all decorated, and Annabel is checking it out - so pretty!


Waiting in the car for Daddy to pay for our tree

The tree is all decorated, and Annabel is checking it out - so pretty!

I wish I could say Annabel was mesmorized by the tree, but I think she is actually watching football.

Going out on Friday night


More Santa hat pictures

Brooklyn came over to visit on Saturday night - I just love this picture!

Annabel had her first pigtails over the weekend... they are my new favorite thing! Enjoy several pictures of her new look.
Like father like daughter!

Going out on Friday night


More Santa hat pictures

Brooklyn came over to visit on Saturday night - I just love this picture!

Annabel had her first pigtails over the weekend... they are my new favorite thing! Enjoy several pictures of her new look.
I just love this face...










And now, the videos... just as an update, I think it will be no time at all before we have videos of Annabel crawling to post. Tonight she took two or three 'steps' crawling in a row, which is a first! Stay tuned.... But first, here's what you've all been waiting for. Nate decided to entertain Annabel with some of his 'mad beat-boxing skills'. Finally, he has found his audience. :)




5 comments:
love the pigtails....Love your coat and hat in the tree picture. (Your daughter is pretty cute too, but thought I would let you know that sometimes we do look at you and not just her:>)
I love her little snow suit!
Awesome beat boxin', Nate.
I LOVE the pigtails!! So cute!!! I'm also happy that Nate has a playmate now.
Sarah told me about the cute laughing video! I LOVE it!!! Merry Christmas and happy new year. Annabel is adorable as ever!
Post a Comment