
Despite the crummy basketball season this year, Annabel is looking good in her IU sweatshirt! (Thanks Aunti Ski!) She's a real fan... not the fair weather kind. :)
I was off with Annabel today, and despite the fact that we're both on the mend from a pretty nasty cold, we had a great day! Thankfully her mood wasn't affected by the cold. We have a few fun things to report:
1 ) Annabel is crawling! Not very long distances at this point, but she's definitely on the move... I don't think she's really figured out yet that she can go anywhere she wants, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. (see video below)
2 ) She's got another tooth, also. Actually, she has four top teeth all coming at the same time... her far right came through first, and I think her far left is next. So she'll look a little funny with the two middle teeth missing!
3) Annabel also stood on her own, for about 10 seconds yesterday. Nate let go of her, and she just kind of looked at us as the two of us got real excited.
4) Annabel has found her voice... she went from just cooing to babbling and making all kinds of sounds. Her favorite (and mine) is 'mama'... It's obvious that she doesn't associate it with me yet, but it melts my heart all the same!
My baby is growing up so fast.... it's exciting, but sad at the same time. I am guessing this won't get any easier!
Ok - picture time:
Christmas came early, when Grandpa and Nana's gifts arrived! This is the slip cover to her very own arm chair.... We don't have room for it until we take the Christmas tree down, but I am sure she's going to love it. THANK YOU, GRANDPA & NANA!

Grandpa & Nana also sent her this great toy basket... it's a welcome addition to our living room, because we had outgrown the old one a long time ago.

Annabel borrowed Daddy's hat... so cute!

The rest of these pictures are from our day today. We spent a lot of time on the floor, working on her crawling. I'm sure it won't be long before I wish she was immobile again!
Now, here's a video of her in her toy basket... the video isn't all that great, because she was growing a little tired of us messing with her, but then she talks a little at the end so I thought I'd share it.





3 comments:
Looks like you and Charrel should open a baby boot camp. Here with walking and you with crawling.
I CANNOT get over how cute little Annabel is!! Can't wait to see you two! Merry Christmas!
First of all, I LOVE the IU sweatshirt...red definatley looks better on her than that yucky black and gold.
Second, she is very hip with her pants sagging...it's a good thing she has a cute behind:)
So cute!
Post a Comment