Quick Annabel update - she is all over the place! She can pull her self up on just about anything, is babbling up a storm, and also finding her temper. She's mastered the temper tantrum back-arch. It doesn't come often, mostly when she's over tired. Such fun! She has four teeth now, with two on the way... thankfully her two top middle teeth are going to be here soon, to fill the hillbilly gap between the two existing top teeth. :) She dances a little, which you can see in a video at the bottom. She continues to be an absolute joy every day....
Well, we've been up to a lot, and a full update would be long and boring. So I'll just give you the pictures and fill you in with captions.
Annabel and Grandma - Annabel doesn't like to sit still for pictures anymore, so we went through about 10 shots to get this one, where she's not quite smiling but we decided it was good enough!

We spent superbowl Sunday with Amber, Nathan and Brooklyn. I like this picture because you can see Brooklyn in the background. Getting the two of them in a picture looking happy at the same time is very difficult!

Brooklyn showed Annabel how the walker works.... Annabel kept up pretty well!

I don't remember when we took this... I just love the big cheesy grin. She loves her walker... last night she was very tired and cranky, and the walker kept her happily entertained.

We went to Chicago to visit our friends Leah and Bob, and their daughter Maggie. The next several pictures are from our visit.... this one is of Nate singing kareoke to Annabel. She was a big fan!

Annabel and Maggie in the tub... At first they both just looked at eachother like "what are you doing in here?"

Annabel after bath time... she loves her bath!

This is Maggie's "Cheese" smile... so pretty!

We put the girls to bed and had a babysitter stay home with them while we went out... this is me and Annabel just before bedtime

Me and Nate out at a bar in Naperville

Me, Nate, Leah & Bob - a bunch of crazy party animals (I think by midnight I was ready to go to bed)

Play time the next morning

Here's a real smile from Maggie - what a cutie!


Annabel has 'rediscovered' her tongue... she loves to play with it.
This one is just a little play time with me and Annabel. She has learned how to use her tongue to spit and make fun noises.... it's really great.... she drools all over the place!
Ok - that's all for now. Gotta get to work, lunch is over!






2 comments:
Oh my gosh, love the pictures, especially of her and Maggie in the bath tub together. One day you will be able to torture them with that photo! I hope we get to see Annabel in April!
Very cute! She is growing up so fast. I love the hair bows! :)
Post a Comment