
We got about a foot of snow here - the worst storm in 13 years! So we all stayed home today... It wasn't all fun and games, since Nate and I had to work throughout the day, but we did manage to enjoy the 'stolen' day with Annabel. We were going to go out and play in the snow, but we didn't have any of the right gear, so she wouldn't have been able to play in it much. Maybe next time.... Here are some pictures of our day indoors:
Annabel spent WAY too much of the day in her pajamas.
Something about the way she's laying here makes her look so big to me!
She still loves her ball bopper, but has changed how she plays with it... now she has to stand up, and most of the time doesn't let the balls come out. We were excited because she finally seems to remember how to make it go from one time to the next. It makes her seem so mature!
Here she is, on her feet with her walker. She's gotten pretty good at it! You can also hear her new growling noise, which she makes all the time. Also, one of her favorite things is to shake her head back and forth.... she does this a little bit at the end of the video. Fortunately she hasn't connected it with the word 'NO' yet. Until that happens, I think it's the cutest!




3 comments:
I like the new design.
Should I mention it was in the upper 60's again today. I have been wearing short sleeves to work all week.
I second Janice. I too have been wearing short sleeves.
Annabel is so big now! I can tell that balls excite her. I do feel a little bad for her in the second video though, she's being viewed on the internet and her mom didn't take the time to fix her hair..poor Annabel.
Maggie has watched these videos over and over and over again!! She claps for Annabel when the balls come out! Ha! We can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment