Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby Escape!

Annabel made a break for it after her bath today, when Daddy was trying to get her dressed. That wasn't what Annabel had in mind!

For some reason she was doing a bear crawl, rather than a normal crawl.


It's been a little while since I last posted, so I thought I'd put these pictures up because they made me smile. It was a pretty quiet weekend here, spent hanging out at home except for attending our friend Brooklyn's first birthday party. It was nice, since I was working in Mexico at the end of last week, and was pooped from the travels. I was also missing Annabel terribly, so I really enjoyed playing with her all weekend (and kissing on her more than she probably would have liked!).
Annabel is definitely on the move, all the time. She is always happiest if she is on her feet, and Nate and I are definitely her favorite jungle gyms. Today she pulled herself up on the coffee table for the first time, which was exciting! Probably not a good thing in the sense that now we'll really have to keep an eye on her, but I know it's an important skill to learn on the way to walking so we're excited. I don't know if I mentioned it last time or not, but Annabel is also waving now, which is so cute. She doesn't do it all the time, but she definitely knows how. She's learning new tricks every day!



No comments: