Sunday, April 19, 2009

A break from the packing

With moving day just three weeks away, we have been up to our eyeballs in packing lately, which is my excuse for why I've been so bad at this these days. Easter has come and gone, and I've yet to post pictures of Annabel in her pretty dress. So sad! Anyway, I'm sorry about the delay.

Annabel is developing by leaps and bounds lately, and she is more fun each day than she was the day before. She is quite the little mima bird.... she is constantly copying our motions and tries to repeat our words. Not too much in the way of in the way of understandable words, but she gets close enough for us to tell she's trying. She has also just recently become VERY loud.... she likes to practice at restaurants. Thankfully she's not crying, so it's not as irritating as it could be, but still a little obnoxious if the restaurant is on the quiet side. Luckily most of the time the people around us laugh at her, rather than scowl.
She has quite the attachment to me right now, which is driving Nate a little nuts. He's hoping that when I leave town next week the alone time with Annabel will help. I think while he's waiting for me to leave now, he'll be happy when I get back..... she's a lot of work these days! We'll see.....
OK, enough writing.... here are some pictures for you:

It was a beautiful spring weekend, and Annabel got to wear this cute outfit that her Nana and Grandpa sent. Thank you!!!

This weekend Sarah came to visit from Atlanta - Annabel loved spending time with her!

This one is for the Grandmas..... (might be the only time she gets to wear it.... little tight on the belly!)



Happy Easter!!!


Annabel playing with her Uncle John

This was the best picture I could get of her in her pretty Easter dress.... she's always on the go, and it was pretty much nap time when we got home from church. A tired Annabel doesn't pose well for pictures!

3 comments:

Allie said...

So cute! I love the little sun hat she has on in the first picture.

Lisa said...

Yay! I was wondering what you were doing in all your spare time. Ha, just kidding. Love the little dress.

Michelle Shorter said...

All of Annabel's outfits are so cute! Looks like a fun Easter!