Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby!

These are a little bit late, but better late than never, right? I still cannot believe that my little baby is one year old.... seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home! Such a little girl has become such a big part of our life... it amazes me (she amazes me) nearly every single day. I LOVE this age, and all the things she can do these days!

Annabel's birthday party was a really great time, shared with many close friends and family. Annabel walked all around and socialized with everyone - she was the star of the day! Here are some of my favorite pictures:





So we all know from her 1-year pictures that this girl loves cupcakes. Here she is with round 2!




Our friends Lisa and Andy came in for the party. Lisa is about 20 weeks pregnant here - she looks great, doesn't she?
Annabel had some friends at the party - the picture below includes my co-worker Beth, her daughter Stefani, and Maddy, whose mom Lori is also a friend from work.
This is Jen, my friend from KPMG, and her son Will. What a cute pair!

Here's Will giving Annabel a big hug goodbye
By the end of the party, Annabel was POOPED!
Here's a picture of me and my mom
Annabel's friend Brooklyn was happy to play with the big kids. (She really has no idea that she's only 1 herself) Here she is with Annabel's cousins, Abby and Hannah.
Here's Annabel playing with some of the party balloons at home later that night
Cheesin' for the camera

Reading with Daddy

The day after her birthday, I turned around Annabel's car seat for the first time. She loves facing forward! And I love that I can look over my shoulder and see her smiling back at me.

No comments: