Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Annabel goes to Grandma and Grandpa's House


Part II: Annabel's vacation

While we were off trapsing through the jungle, Annabel spent the week at my parents' house. All the pictures make it look like she had a great time, though in reality I think she gave them a pretty hard time of it. By the end of the week they were referring to her as Sybill. That can't be good! Unfortunately for them, I think Annabel decided to transition from our sweet, easy going little girl to a big whiney toddler with a whole lot of attitude! She goes from happy one second to throwing a huge fit the next. I'm sure all of you parents out there that had babies who were harder on you than Annabel has been on us are thinking "it's about time, you've been spoiled!" I know.... we've been blessed up til now, and I supposed this was bound to happen. She's still the sweetest when she's happy, but man, when she's not, look out. Tonight, she cried through dinner. Then she cried through her favorite tv show. Then she cried through bathtime. Then she cried when we put her pajamas on. You get the point. It was a long night.

Anyway, sorry mom and dad that you had to be the ones to go through the transition! Thanks for taking good care of her... I know she had a good time, even if she didn't always show it very well.
Grandma and Annabel on the back porch

Annabel playing at the park w/ Great-Aunt Nancy

Aunt Nikki was there to play, too!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Ah welcome to the tempermental child club, we don't call Riley 0-60 for no reason! She's still a sweetheart though!