Ok, so now I'm getting tired..... here are some misc pics from the time since we've been back. We're glad to have our sweet girl back (even if she's not as sweet as when we left). She's getting so big! She is having long conversations in her own little language, and tries to mimick what we're saying.... she says 'more', and 'bye-bye', and 'dada', and 'mama'. And when you ask her what a doggie says, she says "woof, woof". She also blows on her food now when it's hot. And, she is an awesome dancer. I will do my best to get that on video soon, because it really just might be the funniest thing I've ever seen.
Annabel really gets into her food.... she loves anything covered with spaghetti sauce!


1 comment:
Yay for updates! Love the pictures! It was fun hanging with you guys for a night!
Post a Comment