Annabel is at such a fun age right now, that I thought it was time for another installation of videos. So here are some recent clips of our big girl!
This is a video of bathtime last night. Annabel has a bath book that she loves to read in the tub, and she even offered up a little bit of the elusive ABC's (since doing it the first couple of times, she has been clamming up everytime we ask her to do it).
This one is kind of long, but I was trying to get some tricks out of her and she is easily distracted, as you will see. We need to start closing the blinds in the kitchen at dinner, because our neighbors on both sides have dogs and once they come out it's all over.
This one isn't anything special, but watching her walk up the driveway with this lawnmower and saying "weeeee!" just makes me smile.
2 comments:
I think it's hilarious that you guys use Pizza Express cups in the tub - we do too!
OMG! Here little personality is stinking adorable!
Post a Comment