Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wouldn't it be nice if weekends were longer?

Hello! This was definitely a great weekend. We weren't doing a whole lot, so we spent a lot of time at home playing with Annabel. I don't know how it's possible, but I really think I grow to appreciate her more and more every day.

These first few pictures are from Saturday night, when our friends Amber, Nathan and their daughter Brooklyn came over. It's really fun to watch Brooklyn and Annabel together.... Brooklyn is 12 weeks older, so she is a lot more interested in Annabel than Annabel is. But, Annabel is getting better and will spend a few minutes at a time talking to her. There's a video of this at the bottom...

My sweet Annabel

Brooklyn - you can't see them here, but she got her first two teeth this weekend!

Playtime



Annabel's Sunday brunch - two fists over easy

One day, I really think she will succeed in fitting them both in there.

Nap before church

Happy girl!

New dress and matching shoes... thanks Aunt Heather!


Here's the video of Brooklyn and Annabel. They were both starting to get a little bit fussy, which you can tell my their tones. But still, it was fun!


No comments: