Sunday, September 21, 2008

Back to the real world

Hi! I'm back to reality tomorrow, starting my new job. It's odd... I'm not all that excited yet. I think it's because it still doesn't feel very real yet. But I'm sure it will tomorrow. Before the busy week begins, I wanted to post some pictures from the last few days. Enjoy!
Annabel's hair gets pretty crazy... this is her at the end of a hard day, dining on peas. Yum!
Annabel & her buddy, Brooklyn

Right now, everything goes in Annabel's mouth. This poor monkey is no exception!

Here's the tongue again... why does that make any picture so much cuter?
Gimme that camera!
Nevermind, I'll just eat my hand...

Brooklyn came over for a play date on Friday night



Battle of the babies... not sure who I'd bet on to win.

Annabel has the brut strength, but Brooklyn is scrappy! On Saturday night we got together with a group of my high school friends and their families. It was a great time to catch up, and enjoy the nice day! Annabel tried out the baby swing for the first time... I think she liked it, but she was pretty tired so you can't really tell.

Daddy's little girl

My Sonia is pregnant! Isn't she cute?




Mike (our host) and his daughter, Libby

Here's just part of the group... unfortunately I didn't get a full group shot on my camera.

Here's the cute pregnant lady again. :)

Supermom Charrel with her two kids

Today Brooklyn and her daddy came over to watch the Colts game (too bad they lost). The girls had fun playing while we tried hard to watch the game!



No comments: