Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The unemployed life...

So I discovered this week that there are some things I miss about being gainfully employed - like my laptop, treo, and sprint air card. :) Sorry no blog in such a long time... we are having internet troubles at home, and so I'm making this post from a friend's computer (so that means no pics - sorry!). I just didn't want anyone worrying about us....

I am off this week between jobs, and loving life for the week. I've spent some great time with Annabel, got a little house work done, and have plans to go to the spa this week with my KPMG girls, and then visit with my mom on Friday. Not a bad week!

The house officially went on the market last Friday. We have been busy bees getting it all ready, and I have to say it looks so good now that I hate to leave it! We haven't had any calls to see it yet, but we are hoping that if we can just get someone in the door, it will show really well. Our realtor seems to think so. So if you know anyone who wants a great bargain home on the southwest side, let us know!

Alright, gotta run. Don't want to overstay my welcome on the computer. Hopefully we'll be back up and running soon. If not, I think I get my new laptop next Monday and this will be one of the first things on my to-do list!

No comments: