With that in mind, I wanted to share some pictures from our Thanksgiving. It goes without saying that I am thankful for Nate, Annabel, my mom, dad, brother, sister and the whole big crazy extended family. And I am lucky to have such great in-laws, too!
Me and my girl on her second Thanksgiving
Annabel and Grandma - try as we might, the girl was not smiling!
My dad doing the honors carving the turkey
Annabel and her Thanksgiving feast. Unfortunately, a 3:00 meal doesn't fit into her schedule too well... so it was really a super sized snack. She pretty much just ate cranberry sauce. But she enjoyed it! Don't mind the hair, she had just gotten up from her nap.
This is how daddy works out these days.... a few reps with this adorable 30 pound weight will firm up those arms in a hurry!
You can tell how much Annabel loves this - it's one of her favorite thingsMe and Annabel - again. I just can't get enough! :)
A family pic
This was actually taken today when she discovered the joy of stickers. That's a Goofy sticker on her cheek, in case you can't tell. 
My mom and I took Annabel Christmas shopping, and she had tomato soup for lunch. She LOVES tomato soup.... so much that she had the fork and spoon both shoveling it in at the same time!
Did I mention that she LOVES this soup? 
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your families loss...on a brighter note, I love the pictures, especially the tomato soup pictures. She's going to fit right in with grilled cheese/tomato soup Fridays! :)
Post a Comment