So I know what you're thinking - Annabel was such a cute little flower, I wonder what her mom dressed her up as this year? Well, mom didn't get any say. Apparently, Daddy had some hard feeling about the flower, and claimed this year as his turn. So I played along and secretly bought a lady bug costume figuring that when Halloween came he probably wouldn't have bought anything. He talked about dressing her as a hobbit, and also contemplated dressing up as a referree and dressing her up as his yellow flag. I wasn't thrilled about any of these of course, and was super excited when I came home one day and he told me had ordered her a princess costume! A little puzzled, I asked why he had the change of heart? He said that he thought she would be a cute princess, and that he found a costume that was unique..... what is unique about it, I asked? "I dunno, it's white, and fabric.... it's just cute". Perhaps someone smarter than me might have figured out he was playing games - he definitely did not stop the images of tiaras and glitter that were going through my head! Then it arrives, and suddenly I see what he was doing..... she was a princess alright, Princess Leia! Well, this is definitely not what I would have picked, but I have to admit that it was pretty darn cute. Here are pictures from Annabel's first Trick or Treat!
Princess Leia @ just under 3 feet tall

Nate was squatted down trying to take the picture at her level.... Annabel sees this and thinks she should do the same. So funny!
Heading to the neighbors
On to the next house!



Checking out her loot
On to the next house!


Checking out her loot
By the end of the night, Princess Leia was pooped! (and no, it wasn't because she was hitting the wine - that was Mommy's!)

My parents came to visit that night, and brought their dog, Woody. Annabel loves Woody! And Woody just tries to stay out of the way.... in this shot, he didn't stand a chance!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






2 comments:
So cute!
LMAO!! And of course the parents had to try the wig on!
Post a Comment