A couple weeks before Halloween Annabel and I met my friend Lori and her daughter Mady at a pumpkin patch near here. It's the same one that we went to last year, although it was a lot different.... for one thing, it was packed because we were there on a weekend. And for another, they were out of pumpkins!!!! No joke! We were waiting for the tractor to come and take us to the pumpkin patch and it pulled up and told us they were out of pumpkins! Well that is disappointing..... Lori and I agreed that next year we will take an afternoon off work at the beginning of October so we can go when it's peaceful and the pumpking patch is full. Still, the girls had a really good time.... here are our pictures!
Miss Annabel, looking far to grown up

Miss Mady
This was the best picture we could get of the two of them..... they grew tired of the cameras pretty quick!

There was a petting zoo, which Annabel was pretty leary of. Mady, on the other hand, was fearless as usual!

And there were pony rides! Who do you think looks more excited, Annabel or me?

The girls got to drive a tractor (or pretend to)



I've seen her make this face a million times.... and I still think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

There were hugs goodbye - a lot of them! They would hug, and then say 'more' and hug again. This went on for a couple of minutes....

This picture cracks me up.... the hug was so fierce it knocked Mady over!

Since we struck out at the pumpking patch, Annabel and I decided to stop at a farm on the way home that had a good selection of pumpkins. Annabel had a good time picking out her favorite!






No comments:
Post a Comment