Hello! I have survived the first two days at work, and am getting ready for my first Wednesday at home. I can't wait! It was so hard to leave her, and I'm so anxious to come home every night... I always heard people talk about how hard it is to go back to work, but I don't think you can ever really understand until you do it yourself. But we will survive! On a happy note, Annabel seems to have no problem at all adjusting, and the people at daycare seem to be crazy about her. I guess that's about all you can ask for!
So, I wanted to post the pictures that we got from Annabel's first professional photo shoot. I love them! Here you go -


So, I wanted to post the pictures that we got from Annabel's first professional photo shoot. I love them! Here you go -
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that little polka dot dress is the absolute cutst! She looks so adorable!
Very cute!!
I love the one with her tounge just about to peak out...black and white...super cute! Have a great Wednesday at home.
Do I have to have a kid first or do you think they would let me work Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri? I like that schedule!
Jennifer,
My mom liked the dress too! :)
She was excited to see it and said she is so cute!
Post a Comment