We don't get to spend a bunch of time with Annabel at night, because she usually needs a cat nap after she gets home, then has dinner (which is a SLOW process), takes a bath, and goes to bed. If we're lucky, we get about 30 minutes of actual play time between dinner and bath - that's not a lot! So we make the most of dinner time, and really enjoy every minute of it. Here are some pics from last night's dinner... I tried my best to get a good shot of her funny toothy grin- she still just has the bottom 2 teeth, and then one tooth on top, all the way to the right. Makes for a funny snaggle tooth grin!

Looks like these melt my heart - she says so much with her eyes!

This is a good shot of her top tooth - the bottom ones are kind of shadowed, though.

Big smile for Daddy
(if you click on this picture, it will enlarge it and it's actually a good shot of all 3 teeth)

This was later that night... Annabel snuggles up with her sea horse every night -
3 comments:
Goodness she is growing fast...
Adam says she would fit in well down here with the hillbilly smile she has going on right now. Don't worry, she still looks super cute even with the hillbilly smile:)
I like the new format...by the way I remember you saying when we were out there to meet Annabel that she loved the sea horse so we got one for Riley. All I have to say is I love you because that sea horse is the only thing that can get her to stop fussing some days. I might need to go get another one in case it breaks or something in the middle of the night! Thank you for the recommendation, Riley just loves the sea horse!
Post a Comment